A lot of kinda big things have been going on recently.
First, Wesley got engaged. At first, I really wasn't sure what to think about the whole thing. Everything happened kinda fast. But as I have spent more time with Wes and his fiancee (Francis), I really think this is a good thing. I'm not going to say my brother wasn't a loving person before, but I think it's more obvious now. He really is a great guy, and I have always thought that any girl would be lucky to have him. I'm glad one of them finally was smart enough to see that. And I like Francis. She's young, and talkative and opinionated, but I like her. I think Elyse will have a hard time getting used to her, but once she gives her a chance, I think we'll all be buds. Oh, and update- the wedding date has been moved from May to April (I think the 14th, but I may need to correct myself later). Fast!
Second: I've been thinking a lot about getting back into school. I have for a long time, but I've gotten a lot more serious about it. I'm not totally 100% sure yet, but I think I will be going to USU in the fall. Elyse has been looking out for jobs I can apply for, which makes me feel even more like it's the right choice to be making right now. Nothing is set in stone, and a lot still needs to be done, but I have my application all filled out (I need to pay the application fee, and I'm done). I guess this means I better get crackin' on my FAFSA. Yay for financial aid.
I hate change. And I love it. It's such a double edged sword. I am looking forward to all the change happening in my life (kind of). And I am dreading some of it (to a point). Time will tell, I suppose.
1 comment:
Change is hard, agreed! But it always seems to be for our good in the end you know...:) it's glad to know that we don't have to know all the outcomes before they happen because God knows what is best for us and that is comforting! I think school sounds so fun! Good luck with that, I have heard great things about USU! And Yay for Financial Aid!!!
Post a Comment