Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Maybe, Finally, A Little Catch Up

Okay, I have been saying I would post pictures of various things for a few years now. I don't know how much of it I will post. But I will be posting, right now, this very minute, some wedding pictures.

So, here goes. These are the temple shots. I will do a separate post of the reception.


One of my many favorites.

Both families. And one of the last pictures of Keegan's Zeebee. He lost Zeebee at the Cincinnati Zoo later in the summer.

He was so grown up. And I look at him now and he's even more grown up. I can't believe he'll be five this year, my little buddy.
Another favorite.


You can't even tell this is the middle of the parking lot.

Mike really wanted a view of the valley. And the photographer actually convinced him to dip me.



Keegan was pouting in this shot. I know at one point Zeebee was thrown into the parking lot. 



No comments: