When did it become okay for someone to use a spare key to enter your apartment any time they want? To take things and borrow things without asking? To use your internet access for nearly an entire year without paying you so much as a dime? And then ask you to pay them for things they want to get rid of and ended up giving to DI?
I am not someone's storage facility. It's not okay to take things without asking. Even if I trusted you enough to give you a key (see if that ever happens again!). It's not okay to complain to me about people not paying you, when you haven't paid me for the tickets I bought to Wicked for over a year now. You know full well who you are. You probably don't read this blog. But you are going to find out about my irritation and you are not going to get away with this any more. Consider this your warning. And a warning to anyone who is thinking about doing something like this to me or anyone else.
No comments:
Post a Comment