So, I obviously haven't been that great at keeping things up to date here recently. Much has happened since my last few posts.
I am officially back at school. It still feels weird, but I am loving my classes, even the ones that I didn't necessarily want to take when I registered (i.e. Depth Requirements...). I have to get up earlier than I want to (usually 6:30), and go to bed earlier than I have in years (usually around 10:00). I still like it though.
I finished reading Mockingjay a few days ago, and I have to say, its another book that I think hit me. I should do my next post on the three books in the Hunger Games trilogy. Just because I liked that habit and I want to keep it going if I can.
Well, I really should get back to work and print off the flash fiction I came here to print for my fiction writing class. But I will try to blog more often now.
No comments:
Post a Comment