Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas

Three major projects down, one final to go. I have to admit, I have been surprisingly not stressed for me. Yeah, a little stressed about irrational things (am I really sure, after checking three times, that I turned my Rhetorical Theory paper in to the right office? Should I have done two drafts of each short story in my portfolio even though I distinctly remember her saying to only do one?). But I actually feel fairly confident in most of my classes. When I looked at my Food, Technology and Health exam this morning, I was pleasantly surprised that when he told us to take the practice exam as many times as we could (I took it at least ten times yesterday afternoon), it was really good advice. Most of the questions were, if not exactly the same, very similar to what he had on the practice exams. I think I may have gotten a 90 or better on this one. Hopefully we'll find out today.
With the stress of finals starting to ebb, I'm really getting excited for Christmas. I can't wait to
go back to Salt Lake tomorrow afternoon. Baking, shopping and movie going, here I come!
*EDIT* My score on my Food final was 100%. I totally thought I would be getting a B in that class, but it ended up being my highest grade (an A. Everything else was A-).

No comments: