Okay, that title seems a little over dramatic now. But it's true, essentially.
This is the last week of class. Wow, this semester has really flown by! Surprisingly, I am not really super stressed by anything. I have to revise some short fiction things for a portfolio due in my fiction writing class next week (I'll probably turn it in on Monday, but I think I have until Tuesday). And I have to finish my ten page rhetorical theory paper, maybe get Elyse to look at it again and see what I can do to make it better before I turn that in on Monday as well. Then I just have two finals next week. One Tuesday at 7:00 AM (ick) and the last one Wednesday at 11:30 AM. I'm not super worried about either of them. Granted, I have to study, but they're not going to cover everything we've studied, just the last sections in both classes.
I can't wait for Christmas. I'm so excited to get to come home for a while. Hopefully I will have a chance to job hunt some more (that's been a little frustrating). Maybe I can try to get a few babysitting gigs while I'm home. I really hope the job hunt works out, though, because I could really use something. Wish I had work study. Oh well, we'll see what happens and keep plugging along.
No comments:
Post a Comment