Saturday, March 19, 2011

What's New in Logan

I have enjoyed watching Keegan a lot on Tuesdays, lately. He has grown up so much in the last couple of months. I can hardly believe he just started walking around Christmas. He's getting pretty good at it. He has such a cute personality, though I think he is starting to enter his terrible twos.
He's so funny. Tonight, I was over at Elyse and Adam's and Keegan got up from his nap. He had this MP3 player that broke, and we found him a new one at Khol's today (for $2. Originally $60). He was so excited there was one that worked, he was carrying it all over, dancing with it. Seriously, that kid has moves. At one point, the movie we had on was finishing up, and Elyse and I were sitting on the floor trying to play a ball game with Keegan. He kept throwing it behind him and grinning. The he started laughing. So we copied him. We spent a good ten minutes copying him, and he thought it was the greatest thing ever. He kept putting his hands up to his mouth in this surprised expression and watching us do the same thing and just giggling.
He's just started to figure out how to talk on the phone, too. Elyse was giving him a bath and I decided to call Mom and Dad and say hello. When he got out of the bath, he came over to see the phone (he can't stand it if you talk to people on the phone while he's in the room without him). I let him talk to Grandma for a minute (He said hi, and jabbered and "woo woo", what he says for dog, and hi a few more times). Then Grandma put Grandpa on the phone and he was silent. He danced around the living room, but he wouldn't say a word. I thought maybe if I took the phone away he might be interested in talking, and finally after about five minutes, he said hi and jabbered to Grandpa.
I love that kid. Hopefully some day I will have my own and they will be just as much fun.

No comments: