Monday, March 14, 2011

Procrastination is my Friend

The procrastinator in me has come out today, and I am choosing to indulge it for a minute or two.
I'm feeling sorta girly today. It probably stems from spending time with my friend Elisha last week. And re-reading The Actor and the Housewife. Elisha and I talk a lot about guys and other life things. Sometimes we look up old crushes on Facebook, or movie stars we like on google. I feel a little lame admitting this, but it's a source of entertainment for us, and I don't know, who can honestly say they have never thought some famous person was good looking?
So I decided to post pics of my dream crushes. This should tell you how much the procrastination is setting in. And how lame I am really feeling right now. But hey, sometimes I have to indulge in little things like this to keep my sanity.

1. Matt Theissen (Relient K lead singer, guitarist and pianist)

What can I say? I'm a sucker for a good voice and nice eyes. He has both and is super talented. I don't know many people who can play two instruments and sing in a concert without sounding terrible. He pulls it off.




2. Brandon Flowers (Lead singer of The Killers)














Again, nice eyes and good voice. He's married, but like I said, these are dream crushes, not people I would ever actually expect to end up with.

3. Alex Pettyfer (I Am Number Four, Beastly actor)





I went to I Am Number Four with Elisha a couple weeks ago, and I have to say, it was pretty decent. Not really one of those movies that make you think a lot, but it was pretty entertaining. If you like Sci-Fi you might like this. And I have to say, the language was pretty clean, though it was a bit violent.






4.Timothy Olypahnt




He is also in I Am Number Four. I kept thinking I had seen him something else, and realized when I got home that it was Catch and Release (with Jennifer Garner).












5. Mark Wahlberg

I don't know what it is about Mark Whalberg. I think it's the eyes. I chose the picture of him as Vince Papale because Invincible was the movie that made me think, "Huh. He's kinda good looking."

So, that was a happy little time waster. I could probably think of tons of other celebrity crushes, but I suppose I should try to write more of my American Lit paper.

1 comment:

Karalee said...

Sorry, I know the background on my blog is not really very good for pictures, but if you want a better view, you can click on the picture and it comes up on a white background.