I'm feeling frustrated with a lot of things. I feel alone, and wish I wasn't. It's lame, and most of the time I don't think about it. But then my loving family reminds me that I'm not married and tells me I should work on it. And I try, but it's not really something I have complete control over. I have to find someone who has a mutual interest in me. And sometimes, even when I'm trying really hard, no one notices.
I feel like a failure. It's kind of scary and frustrating to be out of work again. I wasn't fired or anything. It was just the end of the holiday season and they didn't have room to keep me. I think I did a good job, and they would possibly be willing to hire me again if I applied closer to summer. For now, I will have to keep looking for other stuff. And hopefully I will find something that will pay a little more.
I feel like a failure because I still haven't finished school, and it limits some of my options.
Life is so confusing sometimes. More often than not, I have no idea what is going on or what I should do. Sometimes it scares me. Until I remember I'm not in it alone.
Not only do I have an incredibly awesome family, I have the Gospel in my life, and I know that I have Heavenly Father and Christ there for me. I'm not always great at asking for their help, but it's there.
I didn't intend for this post to be whiny. Because really, there is so much in this world that I am grateful for. I just wanted to say that sometimes life is hard and confusing, but I'm grateful to have the things in my life, like my family and the Gospel, that make those tough times a little easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment