Just for fun, I wanted to see what gets played the most on my iPod. I'm pretty sure I could have guessed most of these. But it was interesting to see, nonetheless.
1. Whoa- Paramore
2. Pressure- Paramore
3. For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic - Paramore
4. I Caught Myself - Paramore
5. Brighter- Paramore
6. All We Know - Paramore
7. Franklin - Paramore
8. Misery Business - Paramore
9. Careful - Paramore
10. Playing God - Paramore
11. Misguided Ghosts - Paramore
12. Brick by Boring Brick - Paramore
13. Feeling Sorry - Paramore
14. Where the Lines Overlap - Paramore
15. Ignorance - Paramore
16. All I Wanted - Paramore
17. Turn it Off - Paramore
18. The Only Exception - Paramore
19. Looking Up - Paramore
20. Crushcrushcrush - Paramore
21. Emergency - Paramore
22. Conspiracy - Paramore
23. I Don't Need a Soul - Relient K
24. Born for This - Paramore
25. Sahara - Relient K
I think this would be different if I had recently synced my iPod, or if I listened to iTunes on my computer more. Or if we went by my Pandora channels. I rarely listen to Paramore on Pandora. I'm super into Adele, but I don't have any of her stuff on my iTunes. Ah well. I definitely have listened to all these songs their fair share.
No comments:
Post a Comment