I'm on my way to Las Vegas later this afternoon. And then on to California Tuesday morning. I can't wait!
And yet, I am feeling nervous. I guess I tend to get this way before trips. It's part of the thrill of it for me, I think. I also think that I'm always irrationally worried that I will forget something really important. I always feel like I'm forgetting things.
It also doesn't help that I am feeling irritated toward my roommates. I worry that something is going to happen there that is really going to upset me and make the relationship even more strained. And I feel a little bad leaving my family while they're going through all this stuff with Wesley. At least this I know is getting better. I worry too much sometimes, and I know it.
Hopefully I will be able to forget for a few days and just enjoy the time away from work. I have high hopes for the trip. Disneyland is on the horizon! The only trip I would be more excited to go on would be a trip to Italy, which is not in my immediate futrure (some day, I hope).
I shall take pictures and share them when I return.
No comments:
Post a Comment