I was a good girl today.
My home teachers came over. I like them a lot. They weren't over for very long, but they were easy to talk to, very nice, and easy on the eyes (you know... had to share). We talked about school, where we went to high school (they went to Bountiful and graduated the year before I did), playing video games, how my roommates were and where they were. I felt bad that Celita wasn't around, because I think they would have felt more comfortable if at least one of my rommates were here (it's awkward and I know not the best idea to be alone in a house, just two guys and one girl. I understand that). They promised to do better next month and share a message. But they gave me their numbers so I can call if I need anything. It's nice to even just feel like I have friends in my ward. I feel more independant of my roommates, which is a good thing right now.
And the reason I was a good girl today is that I went to FHE for the first time in a little while. I like it. My "family" group seems fun and like it will be good. They only started up the groups a couple weeks ago.
Short update, I know, but I felt like sharing in a place that fewer people read (AKA not Facebook).
No comments:
Post a Comment