Monday, November 15, 2010

Spring Registration

I keep wishing I could think up song titles or lyrics that fit my posts. I liked when I was in the habit of doing that. But I just can't spend the time and energy on it right now. Maybe when I finish school for the semester there will be some posts that I can do that with, and maybe add some more inspirational book posts, too.
This week is Spring registration. I'm kind of freaking out about it. There are at least two classes that I really need to take next semester, or I can't get much else done. Hopefully the fact that I can register tonight will help (it should, theorhetically, since most seniors in my field should have already taken the classes...).
I also really want to take a grammar class this semester. And hope I don't have to take it with Adam, because I spend too much time with him right now as it is. If he didn't rub me the wrong way right now, I wouldn't care. It irritates me that he wants to take this class. He has Elyse to edit his papers. He just doesn't take advantage of it half the time (she's pretty good at grammar). He doesn't need it for his major. I kinda do. Sure, it's useful if you're not good at it already, but if you don't need the class, please let the people who do take it.
Okay, I'll be honest. I don't "really want to take" grammar. It's not something I have ever been super intersted in. But when you're going into technical writing, it's a necessary evil. I don't want to be stuck waiting to take this class my last semester. So in that sense, I really want to take it and get it over with.
I also have to finish writing a long (well, not really that long... seven pages) paper for my Political Science class before Wednesday. If I hadn't been sick all weekend, I would feel a lot better about the whole assignment. Hopefully it doesn't completely suck.
Well, I should try and focus on taking notes now.

No comments: