Monday, November 8, 2010

Papers, Papers, Papers

At Snow, I didn't have too many papers. Maybe that was because I was doing music, and then Elementary Ed. Or maybe it was just because they were lower division classes. I still had papers and projects. But here, I have at least one paper in every class (thankfully most are due at different points), and in most classes I have two or three papers. At least they're still somewhat short. I don't think that will last, going into English.
On a complainy note, it's raining today and campus is flooding. My pants are soaked up to my calfs, and my shoes and socks are completely wet, and it's colder than I anticipated today. I'm not ready for winter.

2 comments:

Carson and Camille said...

Ughh...I hate walking around campus in cold, wet pants. In Idaho they used red stone to melt the ice instead of salt and there was always a line on everybodies pant legs where it dried..haha. Good luck with your papers!

Karalee said...

I've seen them use that red stone stuff around Salt Lake, I think. It totally sucks that it stains your pants. It's bad enough that regular salt leaves a white line. Thanks for the good wishes.