Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Days

First, I was extremely relieved to get to Poli Sci on Monday and find out that my professor was pushing our paper back to Friday. Ahh, sweet relief. I am currently working on it (well, sort of, since technically I am writing this right now). It's always nice to have an extra two days to get things done.
My next happy news came last night. I have another new cousin. And he's a first cousin, not removed in any sense, just like Ethan. My Aunt Staci had him last night. They are going to name him William Allen. I may even get a chance to meet him over Thanksgiving, which would be really cool. His oldest brother is twenty years older than him, which Taylor pointed out in a letter back to his parents from the mission field when he found out. "I'll be the same age when he's born as you were when you had me." It's kinda weird to be 25 years older than your youngest cousin, but really kinda cool, too. This also makes the second cousin within this family that has the same name as one of my cousins on the other side of the family (they have a son named Ethan as well). At least they all have different middle names, so it's pretty easy to keep them all straight. That and the fact that they are fairly different in age (the two Will's are only a year apart, the two Ethan's are either 13 or 14 years apart, if I remember correctly).
On a not as cool note, my Poli Sci professor was considering cancelling class Monday, and asked us if any of our other classes were cancelled that day. No one really had other classes cancelled, so class is still on. It would be better if it was my Tuesday class, except that I still have to watch Keegan until Elyse gets home before I can leave. Which may mean I won't be leaving for Ephraim until Wednesday morning, depending on the weather (if it's good, I can leave Tuesday night, I think. I've done the canyon in the dark before...). I can't wait for Thanksgiving, even if I do have to write a draft for a ten page paper.
Anyway, there's my little update.

No comments: