Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Awesome Valentines Adventures

I have to say, I'm pretty sure that the roommates I have here are the best I have ever had. They're all so different, but we all have enough in common that we enjoy spending time together.
I thought Valentines Day would be a drag, since three of my five roommates have boyfriends, but it actually ended up being really nice. Kim made us all little packages and cards, and her boyfriend Clint gave me and Kristi each a card, which totally made my day. Both Lori and Kim's boyfriends came to pick them up and chatted with Kristi and I as we made our dinners. Jo had a friend come over to pick her up for a play up on campus. She invited me to come along, but I ended up staying home with Kristi. We started to watch King Kong, and then one of her friends called and asked if we wanted to go bowling, so we finished eating and then met them at the alley. I have to say, I really really stink at bowling. I was worse than usual the other night, only bowling a 37. I appreciate my Wii bowling skills more when I do that badly (I average somewhere in the 200's on Wii Sports). But it was a lot of fun. And I didn't really even think about not having someone special to spend the night with. And really, I kind of did have someone to spend the night with.

No comments: