I love fall. The cooler weather, the hot cocoa, the leaves. Oh, especially the leaves. I love the way they look on the trees, the way they look after they fall, the crunch of them under my feet on a nice fall walk around the neighborhood, and the way they smell. I love corn mazes and the community events. Like the Logan Pumpkin Walk and Trunk or Treating for the little kids in my parents' ward. I'm looking forward to a photography excursion this weekend to take pictures of the fall leaves.
I guess I just felt the need to share since I just drank my first cup of hot chocolate of the season. I know it will be warmer next week, but I'm excited for Thanksgiving and all the upcoming family events. And the holiday season. I love the holiday season, too. Not looking forward to winter, exactly, although I wouldn't say I'm not excited. I have a Lorelei Gilmore relationship with snow until the third or fourth snow storm. Then I just hate being cold and wet.
No comments:
Post a Comment