Friday, August 31, 2012

Life as I Know it

Life has been pretty chaotic. And great. And indescribable.
I've been at my job for almost four weeks. I think I am really going to like it, to be honest. I was a little nervous at the thought of having a job at a call center. Having actually started talking to people on the phones yesterday though, and not had a panic attack, I think I am going to be okay. I just need to work on remembering procedures. As does the rest of my training class (sometimes I wish they would all shut up and let me concentrate on learning. They can be worse than a group of gossipy elementary school girls).
I'm still dating Mike, and so grateful to have him in my life. And his family. They are great to me.
I feel like things couldn't be any better for me right now. And it's weird. I keep expecting things to go horribly, terribly wrong. But I am trying to just be happy about life and enjoy the moment, hard though doing that can be. I am determined to enjoy things, though. Determined.

2 comments:

Camille said...

I am happy things are going so well for you! I'm sure things will continue:) You are great!

Karalee said...

Thanks, Camille! You are great, too!