Monday, September 3, 2012

Update!

Now that I have told all the grandparents, I feel it is safe to share with the rest of you that Mike and I are engaged. Yep. Happened kinda fast, but I am so super excited and happy. I couldn't have imagined a better guy. He is really good to me. He's a hard worker and an all around good man. I know that he has a testimony of the Gospel and that he is prepared to take me to the temple. Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve such a great guy. He lets me be myself, even when I feel like I am being a total dork. I can laugh with him. I can talk about serious things with him. I honestly didn't think I could feel this way about someone so fast, but I do. I have had my moments of disbelief and worry that things are going to go downhill before I know it, but I am always pleasantly surprised to find that this is really happening and I could really, truly not be happier.
We haven't set a date yet, but are hoping to get married toward the end of November or beginning of December. I promise to keep you all updated. There is a lot to do before then, but I'll make sure to keep you in the loop. :)

3 comments:

Jani said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Camille said...

Congratulations Karalee! There is nothing better than finding someone you can be completely yourself with. That means so much! Good luck with the planning;)

Cara said...

Let me know how I can help or if you want me to do anything.