Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Inspiration

I am having serious insomnia this week. Can't sleep, even though I feel like I'm going to fall over.
So here I am, taking another stab at blogging at 12:49 AM.
I've been reading a lot more blogs lately, and I guess you could say I have been inspired to blog more myself. Maybe just because I want to write more. I miss writing as much as I used to. When I was in school. When I wrote in my journal every day. Or at least a couple times a week. I miss feeling like I was writing something for myself. And like I enjoyed doing something.
I've realized that what I write about doesn't have to be the most inspiring thing ever. I read one of my favorite author's blog on a regular basis, and she makes toddler pants entertaining. I think if I just write I will be happier with myself. And enjoy doing something educational. Something not work related.
Which is why I am going to fill out financial aid forms this week. And try to get back into school. Because I am getting tired of sitting at work all day, hating my life. Well, maybe hate is a bit strong. But I don't feel really happy where I am. It's not something I want to spend the rest of my life doing. It was never something I wanted to do for the rest of my life. It was a way to pay the bills. And to feel productive, both of which it still accomplishes. But I want more out of life.
I am going to try to be more on top of this blogging thing. And I want to keep up with my family and friends more through this. We shall see how I do with this goal. I think it is one I can accomplish, though.

No comments: