Saturday, June 27, 2009

Irritated

I am having issues. Roommate issues. There is so much tension in the air right now, at least in my head, that it's making me sick.
It irritates me that my roommate is so self absorbed that she won't tell me when things are going on. Like that she's not coming home until 8:00 AM. She was doing Relay for Life. Which, don't get me wrong, is a great cause. But it would be nice to be told instead of sitting around worrying about her.
She has also gotten it into her head that my stuff is junk, but hers (even the stuff that literally is junk, i.e. gum wrappers) is not. It can be strewn all over the living room. But my stuff must be contained in my room.
I think I have written about some of this before. I just feel like it's getting a little out of control, and I don't think I can take much more before I go off on her.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Hey, yeah we missed you at the 4th. But I'm glad you had fun in the morning at least. And isn't roomate drama soo fun! Not... been there, not so much fun bit stick it out it gets better:)