And you shouldn't mess with a writer. Because then you become infamous.
The latest from "Lydia"? She decided (as I have always suspected was the case with her, since there have been signs of this since I moved in with her), that being nice to me and making me feel at home is called taking my laundry out of the washer, sitting it on top of the dryer, proceeding to do her own laundry, and then putting my laundry back in the washer, still wet and now dirty again.
Now don't get me wrong. I expect no one to do my laundry. I've been doing it since I was in elementary school. But I do expect some common courtesy. Like wait a freaking day to do your laundry! I wait for her to do hers all the time.
And of course I can't confront her about it because her ex-boyfriend is over watching Lost with her in the living room, and that would make me look like the jerk in this situation.
Yep. Makes me feel real at home. I can't wait to get out of here.
I am now 100% sure she's worse than my Cedar City Roommates.
No comments:
Post a Comment