Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Not Much to Report

Just thought I would write a little update. Life is pretty boringly normal right now, so there's not much to say.
I miss home a lot lately. I haven't really been completely away from home since fall 2005. And that didn't go so well. I'm closer to home now than I was then, but I still don't like being away from it so much.
It would probably help if I had a little bit of a social life outside of Keegan. He's fun, but doesn't talk back much. Mostly he likes to pinch my face as hard as he can and grab my glasses at unexpected moments. I really should expect it more, but it's so unpredictable when he'll actually do it.
Classes are going alright. I feel like I totally bombed my Political Science midterm, but I don't know for sure yet. And as long as I pass the class with at least a C, I am okay with that (I'd prefer a B or A though). It would help if I felt remotely entertained in that class. I have such a hard time concentrating. It shows in my notebook, which I don't think has ever had more doodles in it.
I feel pretty good about my other classes. I need to buckle down more as we near the end of the semester to get things done. I wish I wasn't such a procrastinator. It sure does make life more stressful. I have a presentation this Friday that I feel totally unprepared for. Or at least mildly unprepared. I'll have to work on it more tonight. And hopefully tomorrow while I'm watching Keegan all day again. Usually I only have to on Tuesdays, but Elyse traded off days so she could dress up for Halloween.
Anyway, I think that's about it.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Hey thanks for the idea for Kambree. I will have to try that...she likes to sit in baskets but I will have to try trapping her..haha ;) Sounds like school is pretty intense, I can't say that I would enjoy a poly science class either but I hope you do well in it.