As most of my family now knows, my sister and her little family will soon be moving halfway across the country to Kentucky. I must admit, I am torn. I am really happy that Adam got a full ride scholarship. I wish it were closer. I have my moments of being really excited for them, and I think about how cool it will be to possibly get out there to visit. Maybe go to some of the places Hannah has told me about like King's Island. Or even take a road trip out there with her, since she has family out there, too. The fact that they will be closer to other family (Adam's mom is just a couple states away. As are some cousins on both sides of our family) will be nice too.
And then there are the moments when I open up my computer to find a picture of Keegan when he was just over a year old laughing his head off cause his mommy was tickling him. Those are the moments when I think, "I really don't want them to go. I will miss that kid too much." I will miss them all, but especially my little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment