Saturday, August 8, 2009

Waiting for Baby

Last week when I was in San Diego with my parents and my brother, we found out that my sister could be having her baby any day now. This came as a bit of a shock, since technically she's not due until the end of this month. She's been in the early stages of labour for about a week and a half now, but so far nothing has really changed.
I am super excited for the prospect of being an aunt. This will be my first nephew, and obviously, my parent's first grandchild. We are all really excited for him to arrive. And I have to admit, I was kind of hoping he would come while I was in Logan visiting my sister and brother-in-law. No such luck, though. Maybe it will happen in the next few days.
Just thought I would give you all an update.

No comments: