I decided I like concerts.
Sure, I wished the fans around me had made more of an effort to get into the opening acts. Especially since Relient K is one of my favorite bands ever. And standing and singing and cheering did a number on me. But it was oh so very worth it.
Fun (the band) was interesting. I think I could like them. However I am a little worried that they have potty mouths. I heard something dangerously close to the f-word come out of the lead singer's mouth in their last song. A lyric, not a side note. They were upbeat, though and not a bad opening act. Paramore fans just kind of suck when it comes to supporting the other groups at concerts, I have gathered.
Relient K was awesome. A little off pitch, but you know, I didn't even care. I was in the same room, with live music, and it was awesome! And they played a couple of my most favorite songs. I want them to come back and do another concert. As the main event, next time. Even if it is a smaller venue ( I know they've played at In the Venue a few times. I'd be up for that).
And Paramore. What can I say? I like to think of myself as a fan. But the good kind. The kind that participates in the rest of the show and enjoys all the acts because it's an all around fun experience. They were amazing! Hayley was good at getting the crowd going and involved in the show. I feel like I won't be able to talk for at least the next day. The song selection was fantastic. All I can really say is, I have fallen in love. I have been to a concert, and now I want more...
No comments:
Post a Comment