I feel like everyone I know has something going on in the next couple of weeks. I even have a crazy friend who is getting married the day after Christmas. I'm going to try to make it to as many of the events as possible (not that wedding. It's in Rexburg. Hopefully the reception, though.) Sadly, I already know I won't be able to make it to all of them. I'll have to miss my friend Meagan's bridal shower next Wednesday since I work from 2-6:30. On the bright side, I will for sure be able to make it Aaron and Rachel's wedding with the rest of my family because I only work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of next week.
I'm hoping I'll be able to have the 19th off for pictures with the whole family (the first we've had done since before Wes went on his mission. So obviously the first with Keegan and Adam, too). We were supposed to do them tomorrow, but Wes couldn't get work off so it was a no-go. I really hope the newer appointment works out. Stupid week to week schedules...
Even though this time of year can be crazy busy, I love it. I love getting to spend time around family. And I'm super excited to do Christmas with Keegan this year. He's so funny about gifts now, I can hardly wait to see him open them. It would be helpful if I could decide what to get him, though. He is into so many things now. Cars, trains (he likes Thomas), animals, pretend food, pushing carts, Alvin and the Chipmunks (actually, the Chipettes would be more accurate. Ever since Mom, Elyse and I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel with him, he's been obsessed. He would ask to watch it by singing "All the Single Ladies" to Elyse). The kid cracks me up, as most little kids do. I really hope I have some of my own some day, if only for the entertainment factor (don't worry. I would really want them for far more uplifting reasons. The entertainment is just an extra perk).
No comments:
Post a Comment