Thursday, December 15, 2011

Date Night Update

So, the plans for Saturday night are more set in stone now. Kind of. Elisha still needs to find a date. In some ways I find it funny that she's the one who hasn't found one yet, because she is so much more outgoing than me. I was terrified, especially because I was forced to do it via Facebook and I always dread waiting for the response. But I did it. I asked a friend from my ward, which terrifies me in other ways. I hope it's not awkward. I know he's quite a bit younger than me (he's at least 23. Possibly 22. At least he's return missionary age, which makes it a little less odd. But he's also my friend Rachel's little brother. Which makes it a little more odd). He's a nice guy, though, so I'm hoping it will just be fun.
Hopefully Elisha will find a date by tonight. Otherwise I may have to find her a date too. And that could be even more awkward. Cause I have never had to find a date for a friend, and I think I would probably kind of suck at it.