Sunday, December 18, 2011

Weekend Fun

The wedding was wonderful. It was so great to see so many family members and friends. I even got to meet some of my third cousins that I know through Facebook but have never met in person. At least not that I remember.
At the temple I played in the Youth Room with Kambree, Rylee, Lincoln and Will. Thomas was there, too, and I think he appreciated not being the only older person in our family that was in the room. It was fun to get to be around the little ones. Makes me excited to spend time with Keegan this Christmas.
Dad went to move our car to avoid getting a ticket after the ceremony only to find that he had a ticket. He plans to fight it, since it was for the month sticker on his license plates not being visible. It faded, and he has tried to get a new one, but they sent him an empty envelope. But the sticker was there. And visible if you took the time to look.
I had fun at the luncheon and the reception too. I was glad Rylee let me hold her so Camille and Carson could dance. And it was really funny to see Kambree and Ethan dance. I have also decided I want sparklers at my wedding.
Date night was a lot of fun, too. Not awkward at all, which was a relief. I wouldn't mind doing something like it again. And I really wouldn't mind if it was with Lamont again, but we'll see.