Thursday, May 3, 2012

Low Battery

Feeling wiped out. I really should be sleeping right now.
Work has been crazy. Working lots of extra hours still. I'm hoping they hire at least one other person soon, or that our other regular teller starts feeling better soon. I've been getting frustrated on occasion because I feel a little like I'm starting to get burned out. Most days, it's okay. Monday and Tuesday were super slow. Wednesday had off and on busy moments. Today felt a little crazy. And tomorrow I will basically be alone all day. On a pay day.
It doesn't help that I'm a little bummed about my friend being gone for the summer still. Though I am excited for him, since he got a cool internship in Brazil. Being excited for him does make it a little easier. It's a cool opportunity, I just wish he wasn't so far away. And I hope he doesn't come back engaged to some gorgeous Brazilian girl and dash my hopes of ever being noticed by him. I may have to ask my brother for advice and maybe send him a care package or something while he's there.
Well, time to hit the sack.

No comments: